I’m working on a Law exercise and need support.
I want you to identify a specificpublic service (The Department of Veteran’s Affairs) organization that has recently undergone a major change or reform; or a specific public service organization that might change as a result of pending legislative action. Another option would be to discuss a change to a nonprofit organization.
The paper should be In APA style. 2500- 4000 Word and must use at least 10 sources for reference
Organize your paper with the following sections and be sure to answer all questions in each section:
- What is the organization?
- What does this organization do?
- What is the reform or proposed change (please be specific)?
- What were the drivers of the change?
- Were they internal or external?
- What level (individual, group, or organizational) is the change occurring?
2) LEADERSHIP: WHO IS THE CURRENT LEADER OF THIS ORGANIZATION?
- Did the events driving the change occur when he/she was in charge?
- Based on your research, do they appear to be transformational or transactional? Why or why not?
3) BARRIERS TO CHANGE
- What are the environmental barriers to change?
- Are resources available to support the change?
- Is there a consensus on what the goal of the change should be?
- How are the organization’s employees likely to respond to the proposed changes? Why might employees resist change?
4) STRATEGIES FOR SUCCESSFUL CHANGE
- Based on the readings for this class, what advice would you give to this organization to successfully implement the proposed changes or reforms?
- Specifically, how might a leader overcome the barriers to change that you have identified?