I’m stuck on a English question and need an explanation.
This assignment is a quiz. There is a little writing portion to it as well. Here is what the quiz covers:
- Communicate your personal values
- Connect personal values to key principles of media ethics
- Compare personal values with a personal code of ethics
- Discuss how values influence professional behavior
- Distinguish between types of values (Moral/non-moral, relative/universal, terminal/instrumental)
- Analyze values in media ethics codes
- Resolve values issues found in media
- Discuss truth and objectivity as philosophical concepts (coherence, correspondence, pragmatic theories)
- Apply justification models in the context of truth-telling in media
- Speculate about situations in which deception may be appropriate
This is a short quiz and should not be hard!