I don’t know how to handle this English question and need guidance.
In order to better understand the image and style components that make up a modern researcher’s toolkit, students will submit a visual presentation of their research project as their final.
Due Date: Wednesday of Finals week by 11:59pm
Produce a PowerPoint, prezi, or video on your research topic. This presentation should contain an overview of your findings in a concise and entertaining presentation.
Create a PowerPoint slideshow: 20 slides minimum, include facts about your Monster, and images of the “monster”
The following should be included in your presentation:
- Abstract on your project
- Introduction to your topic
- Research process and methods
- Critical or Philosophical perspectives use in analysis of data
- Results of your research
- Implications & applications of your research
- Works Cited
You can use research paper, or any information and images found on the web to complete the research assignment. Make sure the information you find is from a credible source.
- Make sure you cite all information taken from another source and you cite all your images
Requirements: Write a Powerpoint, Prezi or video Presentation on your topic that is at least 20 slides and presents a clear argument
- Should use a minimum of 8 Sources from the Annotated Bibliography with quotes from each source that are cited correctly with MLA
- Images should be used to visually convey your argument and cited properly with MLA
- This is an argument presentation, so it should not be an essay copy and pasted on to slides nor should it be an outline of a paper
- The Visual presentation is a hybrid between the research paper and an oral presentation. Please click on the link to get more details: Visual Research Presentation Guidelines