I need an explanation for this Business question to help me study.
For this Assignment, you will create an annotated bibliography focusing on models used by companies to leverage diversification. These models also can serve to construct a portfolio management tool that characterizes business unit strategy and measures company results. These results are a valuable tool for evaluating how a corporate strategy differs from a business-unit-level strategy.
To prepare for this Assignment, select four peer-reviewed scholarly articles, with each article addressing a topic of interest for research.
Submit an annotated bibliography for the four new (not used in previous discussions or assignments) peer-reviewed resources you selected. In your annotated bibliography, include the following:
- A full APA-style bibliographic reference including the author, title, publisher, and place of publication
- A summary of the document (2–3 paragraphs for each entry), including the main points, its purpose, the theoretical perspective on which it is based, and the scope
- For each article, evaluate the following:
- Reliability (research methods used, theories used, and data on which it is based)
- Appropriateness for the intended audience
- Background and authority of the author
- Limitations of the research (which can depend on the scope, reliability, age of the document, and bias)
- Significance of the research