I’m stuck on a Management question and need an explanation.
Option #1: Moneyball (Exercise 8.3)
Read the “Moneyball” case study in the Managing Organizational Change textbook. Write an essay that thoroughly addresses the following:
- Describe sabermetrics and its history in baseball.
- Determine the causes for the continued resistance to sabermetrics.
- Decide which tactics you would use to overcome the resistance to this approach for recruiting talent.
- Discuss the lessons you take from this experience concerning the nature of resistance to change and how to overcome it.
The length and formatting requirements are as follows:
- Your paper must be 2 to 3 pages in length, excluding the cover and references pages.
- Include a cover page, section headers, an introduction, a conclusion, and a references page. Use the APA Template Paper as a resource.
- Format your paper according to the CSU-Global Guide to Writing and APA (Links to an external site.).
- Include a minimum of three sources to support your positions, claims, and observations, two of which should be academic, peer-reviewed sources, in addition to the textbook. The CSU-Global library is a great place to find these resources.