CRIMINAL JUSTICE CAPSTONE PROJECT PARTIAL DRAFT THREE
- Criminal Justice Capstone Project Partial Draft Three Scoring Guide.
- APA Template.
- Criminal Justice Capstone Project Overview and Outline.
- APA Style and Format.
- Community of Excellence.
- Criminal Justice Undergraduate Research Guide.
- The Writing Center.
- Writing Feedback Tool.
COMPETENCIES ADDRESSED IN THIS ASSIGNMENT
Capstone Project Topic : Child Abuse: Healing and Justice
- Competency 4: Describe effective conflict resolution techniques for culturally diverse group interactions.
- Competency 6: Employ the professional communication skills expected of a criminal justice practitioner.
In Unit 2, you prepared your Criminal Justice Capstone Project Overview and Outline. Based on the feedback from your instructor, you adjusted your topic to enable you to meet all project requirements. In Units 3 and 4, you prepared your draft addressing Competencies 2 and 3. You should be making revisions to your final deliverable, due in Unit 10, based on feedback you have received.
You will continue drafting in this unit, focusing on Competency 4. Throughout the units, you will continue to build out project content specific to each competency.
In this unit, you will prepare your draft addressing the following based on your topic. Note: Use a library tool, such as RefWorks, to track your sources for the duration of your Criminal Justice Capstone Project.
Describe effective conflict resolution techniques for culturally diverse group interactions.
- Describe the potential sources of conflict specific to cultural diversity in terms of the groups involved, given that crime—and addressing crime—result in different levels of conflict.
- Describe how you will approach resolving the conflict specific to the cultural diversity issue in conjunction with your program or policy.
- Written communication: Written communication is free of errors that detract from the overall message.
- APA formatting: Resources and citations are formatted according to current APA style and formatting.
- Number of References: 2–3 peer-reviewed references.
- Length of paper: 3–4 typed double-spaced pages.
- Font and font size: Times New Roman, 12 point.
You are required to submit your paper to Turnitin. Once you review your results and make any needed changes, submit your paper for grading.
Note: Your instructor may also use the Writing Feedback Tool to provide feedback on your writing. In the tool, click the linked resources for helpful writing information