Although childhood depression is prevalent, many parents are reluctant to seek psychological disorder treatment for their children.Answer the following questions:
- What are the common symptoms of childhood depression?
- Why might parents feel that these symptoms are not problematic or are simply “normal” childhood behaviors?
- If your friend’s child suffered from depression, what advice would you give your friend?
AD/HD has become an increasingly popular and controversial disorder.Answer the following questions:
- What are the common symptoms of AD/HD? What are its typical treatment plans?
- In your opinion, why has diagnosis of this disorder increased over the past several decades?
- Why is this disorder more controversial than other childhood disorders?
- Submit a Microsoft Document
- Support your responses with examples.
- Cite any sources in APA format.
- Attach a Turnitin.com Report.