Conducting a SWOT analysis is not an academic exercise, but a practical construct and building block for the next phase, i.e., the preparation of action and remedial plans.
• Explain and provide an example of such a “transformation”.
• In a large and multi faceted organization, no one person has all of the skills needed in the different departments: planning, staffing, budgeting, controlling, etc.
• What leadership “style” should a CEO adopt with his/her top administrative staff members to address a needed new direction for the company.
• Present an example.
• The ABC Building Company has suffered from the recession in the housing industry.
• An independent consulting firm recommended that they aim at reducing the time needed for a new house construction by 20% (from 5 months to 4 months).
• You are the CEO of ABC. How would you approach such a dramatic change in OPERATIONS to achieve this 20% time cut?
• Where and how would you streamline processes?
• The DEF HealthCare organization, has noticed a shift upwards in the age of the patients seeking medical treatment at the medical center and clinics.
• In simple terms and numbers, from a 50-50 percent of below 65 years of age and above 65 (seniors on medicare), to a 3% ANNUAL increase in senior numbers.
• You are the CFO and need to present to the board the change in demographics and the impact it will have financially on DEF’s budget.
• Assume any current revenue, and present a graph/chart of revenue changes.
• Explain your graph
The post Conducting a SWOT analysis is not an academic exercise, but a practical construct and building block for the next phase, i.e., the preparation of action and remedial plans. appeared first on My Nursing Paper.