Can you help me understand this Science question?
1) Save and print the Module 4 Application PDF.
2) Create a Word or text document for your response. Use 12-point Arial or Times New Roman font. Use APA (6th edition) format for in-text citations.
3) Create a title page and references page in APA (6th edition) format.
4) Follow the directions in completing your assignment.
Step 1: Access the Topic Arrangements of the Next Generation Science Standards at http://nstahosted.org/pdfs/ngss/20130509/CombinedT… Review the life science standards to identify the content elementary students are expected to know, understand, and apply.
Step 2: Select an elementary grade level and one life science topic for your lesson plan. For example, at second grade Interdependent Relationships in Ecosystems is a life science topic.
Step 3: Prior to designing your lesson plan, study the lesson plan exemplar linked on the assignments page. Notice how the author integrates the science and literacy components in the plan. The lesson plan is to be your original work and modified ideas from other sources are to be clearly identified using appropriate citations.
Step 4: For your selected topic, use the template provided on the assignments page to design an integrated, inquiry-based science lesson to purposefully guide elementary students on an exploration of the social, cultural, and ethical aspects of science. The plan should be detailed enough to follow. Your lesson plan should include:
• A hands-on lab experiment or online simulation incorporating critical-thinking skills
• A literacy strategy used with either fiction or informational text, or a combination
• Technology application • Engineering application • Appropriate assessment ideas
• Clearly identify the type of thinking skill required