1. Using an analogy describe the difference between an ionic bond and a covalent bond. In your analogy, please include a detailed description of what happens to the electrons in the outer shell of participating atoms.
2. Identify and discuss a source of information based on its scientific accuracy.
3. Locate and compare two articles (scientific and nonscientific) based on their scientific foundation.
4. Pick a specific scenario in life, then discuss the limitations of scientific knowledge based on that scenario.
5. Pick one species of living organism (any plant or animal that you like), and describe its habitat and the range of conditions in which it has adapted to live.