1. Research problem solving techniques.
2. View Videos: ( See the link)
A. McDonald’s Employee Finance tips
B. Set C: two videos on Problem Solving
Identify the root cause for McDonald’s failed employee financial training tips
Discuss your approach to revise and revamp the program
Discuss an alternative that McDonald’s could use to benefit employees
Discuss the measures and outcome to evaluate your proposal for item b and c above.
## In separate file:
Also, I need 2 general comments about this topic from the videos above or the research problem solving techniques.
1-The assignment should be more than one pages.
2- The following format guidelines are suggested:
a- standard 1″ margins
b- single-spacing (text)
c- double-spacing between paragraphs
d- no paragraph indentation (left justified)
e- size 12 font, Times New Roman, black text
f- italicized or bold font for section headings
g- avoiding plagiarism.
“Looking for a Similar Assignment? Get Expert Help at an Amazing Discount!”
The post Discussion Board appeared first on Nursing Experts Help.
I’m studying and need help with a Health & Medical question to help me learn.
Read Chapter 11 (attached), APA Style, 2 references minimum.
1. Why is the subject of workplace health and safety of concern to nurses?
How are these concepts related to patient safety and patient outcomes?
2. What action is suggested when you are faced with an angry or hostile coworker?
3. Why is substance misuse among nurses a serious concern? What is the most appropriate way to handle a suspicion that a coworker may be involved in serious substance misuse?
4. What is the most common physical injury experienced by LPNs and nursing assistants? How can a nurse manager help staff avoid physical injury at work?
5. Describe several examples of sexual harassment in the workplace. Discuss methods of dealing with these instances.
6. Review the policies and procedures on the following safety issues in your current clinical rotation. Compare with other students in the class. What are the similarities and differences? What might this mean in terms of workplace safety?
• Latex allergies
• Needlestick injuries
3. Go to the ANA website and explore the sections on workplace and patient safety under the heading “Professional Nursing Practice.”
Which concepts discussed in these sections are particularly important to the beginning RN? Why?
4. Interview one of the staff nurses on your unit. Explore his or her feelings and concerns related to the following topics. Based on the comments, develop strategies to address the concerns.
• Substance abuse among nurses
• Emergency preparation
• Quality of work life within the organization