1. Evaluate the efficacy of both the documentation protocols requiring patient consent by physicians and the legal reporting requirements, as they apply to protecting patients rights. Examine the primary way in which such documentation could help both physician and patient in the event of litigation.
2. Analyze the major professional roles that physicians and nurses play, as they apply to following the requirement for obtaining patient consent. Examine the process whereby health care professionals can legitimately challenge patients rights to refuse treatment, based on the condition of verbal, written, or implied consent.
Min. 2 refernces
Papers will be graded out of 12 points.
An A paper will address all of the following points:
1. Papers must be written in college-level English.
2. Papers must be at least 1000 words in length.
3. Papers must review an approved book.
4. Papers must have a thesis and support that thesis in the body of the paper.
5. Papers must not simply summarize the book being reviewed.
6. Papers must use the MLA system of citation with a Works Cited page, giving a full citation for the book being reviewed and any other books cited.