prepare a slide (.pptx and no more than 10 slide pages) to answer the following questions
1. Please interpret your understanding of the event theme, The Old West Meets the 21st Century. Be specific, what elements does this theme contain? How it will influence your design and entertainment design
2. What color(s) will you choose for this event? Why?
3. Select three different types or combinations of types of dcor that could be used to depict this theme, and how would you use them?
4. Please select at least three different entertainment for this event. Why would you choose them?
Tips: 1. Your dcor and entertainment ideas need to reflect the event theme.
2. You can use visual images to clarify and demonstrate your ideas.
3. Creative ideas are always welcomed!
In this event, you will work as an event designer. You need to brainstorm preliminary entertainment and dcor ideas for a themed corporate fun party, The Old West Meets the 21st Century. This event will be held at RKR in Spring 2022.
“Looking for a Similar Assignment? Get Expert Help at an Amazing Discount!”
The post Event Planning first appeared on Homework Handlers.
I don’t know how to handle this Writing question and need guidance.
For this assignment, you are to create a preliminary budget for your event using an Excel spreadsheet.
Research your text, Web resources, and all course materials for estimated cost figures. Expenses would include fixed and variable costs.
Note: To avoid major financial losses, income-generating sources will pay for the other 50% of the cost of the event.
- Include in your list all estimated expenses associated with the event.
- List at least 15 different budgeted items.
- Be sure to include all of the pre-event expenses, such as flyers (marketing), entertainment, equipment rental, and so forth.
- The biggest expense may be the food and beverages.
- Include a comprehensive list covering all of these catering expenses.
- There will also be expenses such as security, portable restrooms, sound system rental, portable stage rental, table and chair rental, signage, and banners.
- Calculate the numbers using rational estimations, and keep in mind that 50% has to be covered by your own created income generators (ticket sales, sponsorships, donations, and so on).
- To avoid major financial losses, list a minimum of 5 income-generating sources that will pay for the other 50% of the cost of the event.
- Provide detailed information on the income-generating sources, such as tickets, raffles, T-shirt sales, pre-event fundraisers, financial sponsorships, and so on.
Your assignment should be completed in an Excel spreadsheet and should be between 800–1,000 words.
You must incorporate at least 1 outside resource with proper APA citations. Please cite your resources for any budgeting templates or information used for this assignment.