EVIDENCE BASED PRACTICE PAPER
Identify a research or evidence-based article that focuses comprehensively on a specific intervention or new diagnostic tool for the treatment of diabetes in adults or children.
In a paper of 750-1,000 words, summarize the main idea of the research findings for a specific patient population. Research must include clinical findings that are current, thorough, and relevant to diabetes and the nursing practice.
Prepare this assignment according to the APA An abstract is not required.
This assignment uses a grading rubric.
You are required to submit this assignment to TURNITIN
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount! Use Discount Code “Newclient” for a 15% Discount!NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.
The post EVIDENCE BASED PRACTICE PAPER appeared first on The Nursing TermPaper.
Evidence based practice paper
I don’t know how to handle this Health & Medical question and need guidance.
Evidence-Based Practice Paper
In this evaluative paper, you will examine the nurse’s role in promoting health and wellness for patients across the lifespan and the use of evidence-based practice in planning care. In the first part of this paper, you will discuss the roles and responsibilities of the nurse in relationship to health promotion, risk reduction, and disease management. In the second part, you will discuss the disease and use evidence from scientific literature to support your conclusions for care of the patient. You will select one disease that affect two different age groups for your topic. You will use at least three evidence-based resources to support your work, at least one must be a peer-reviewed journal article.
- All of your work must be supported with evidence using multiple resources. Acceptable resources include your textbook, peer-reviewed journal articles, practice guidelines, and information from experts in the field such as organizations like the American Heart Association or American Nurses Association.
- This paper should be 4–5 pages in length not including the title and reference pages, using New-Times Roman, and a 12 point font.
Discuss the responsibilities of the nurse related to health promotion, risk reduction, and disease management. The incorporation of evidence-based practice is a professional responsibility; explain the benefits and strategies for its use. Give examples and details.
- How does the nurse use the nursing process to plan care to promote health, risk reduction, and disease management?
- Explain the benefits of using evidence-based practice in planning nursing care.
- Discuss strategies for including evidence-based practice in planning nursing care.
Choose one disease from any of the units in this course (or two diseases that impact two age groups) and compare the evidence-based pathophysiology, diagnosis, risk factors, and treatment as applied to patients of different age groups. You must use evidence from appropriate resources to support your conclusions on care for patients of different age groups.
- Explain the pathophysiology and etiology of the disease(s), including impact of age.
- Examine the impact of age on risk factors.
- Differentiate between the diagnostic processes for the two age groups.
- Compare the treatment of the disease(s), based on age, using scientific and evidence-based information.
Use APA 6th edition style formatting guidelines:
- Include proper APA 6th edition citation of at least three evidence-based resources to support your work; at least one must be a peer-reviewed journal. Web sources or other sources will not solely suffice. Your paper should demonstrate exceptional content, organization, style, and mechanics.
- The paper should include a clearly identifiable thesis statement and discuss a minimum of three points which support the thesis. For this Assignment, your thesis should be related to the treatment of the disease(s) you have identified.
- The paper should be very well ordered and each paragraph must have a strong internal organization. Transitions between and within paragraphs should be clear and a sustained point of view should be followed. Your writing style should be appropriate to the Assignment, fresh (interesting to read), accurate (no far-fetched, unsupported comments), precise (say what you mean), and concise (not wordy).
- Include a title page and reference page and make sure your writing is free of serious errors. Grammar, punctuation, and spelling should help to clarify the meaning of your paper by following accepted Standard English conventions.
- Citations must follow APA 6th edition guidelines. Remember: You must cite at least one peer-reviewed journal article and use a total of three evidence-based resources.
- Resources for APA and writing help:
- Review the paper for grammar, spelling, and APA formatting
- Make sure you have followed the directions in the Syllabus for labeling your work.