You are writing a 6-8 page reflection of your life addressing the major stages of development (infancy, the first two years, early childhood, middle childhood, adulthood, and late adulthood). If you have not reached late adulthood, then include a synopsis of how you will you approach this stage.
This is also a research paper, so you will incorporate the theories and concepts learned from the textbook and research from 5 scholarly peer-reviewed sources. The textbook can count as 1 source. Also, address your faith development throughout your life and please include scripture to support the biblical perspective. Please include an introduction, thesis (the purpose of your paper stated in the introduction), and conclusion.
You will write a 3-5 page reflection journal based on your experience, impressions, and emotional reactions from selecting one of 2 options. Please pay close attention to the questions that are being asked in the instructions as this will be what you include in your journal depending on the option you selected. You will include evidence from the textbook and 2 scholarly sources. This paper is more of an academic style rather than conversational style, so use 3rd Person.
Choose Option 1 or 2
Option 1-Observe either infants, toddlers, school-aged children, or adolescents. You will address biological, cognitive, and psychological development using the theories and information outlined in your text.
Option 2-Interview someone in late adulthood about their life discussing-family, faith, career, and any memories. Please do not include the actual interview into your paper but a synopsis of the interview addressing the questions listed in the instructions. The interview should be in 3rd person and please include the personal communication in-text citation to reference the interview.
Both the Final and Journal should have a Title Page and Reference Page.
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount! Use Discount Code “Newclient” for a 15% Discount!NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.
The post Final appeared first on The Nursing TermPaper.
Fact or Fiction?
The final assignment for this course is a paper. The purpose of the Final Paper is for you to explore a topical area and apply critical insight to discern fact from fiction. You will review the available evidence for a commonly held belief and provide a conclusion regarding the merit of this claim by describing concepts in core psychological domains and examining variations in psychological functioning.
You have already selected your topic from the list below in Week Three of the course to complete an annotated bibliography. These sources should inform your thinking and assist you in making a conclusion regarding the “truth” (i.e., scientific validity) of a commonly held belief. You must continue with your selected topic unless you have received permission from your instructor otherwise. Click here (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site. for the various topic options that are available.
- Review the sources you gathered for the Week 3 Annotated Bibliography. Visit the Ashford Library (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site. to obtain additional scholarly articles as necessary to fully inform your thinking and address gaps in your knowledge of the topic.
- Write a paper in which you summarize (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site. psychological theory and research that is pertinent to this topic. Click here (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site.for additional information on how to successfully summarize information from an article. The paper should appraise the evidence contained within your articles, supporting and/or contradicting the statement you have chosen to examine. Your task is to distinguish whether or not this commonly held belief accurately represents psychological knowledge of the topic and discuss your conclusions.
- If theory and research in psychology suggest that the statement is false (i.e., it is instead bubba or pop psychology), infer an alternative truth based on the literature.
- If the theory and research in psychology suggest that the statement is true, point out how the research supports the statement.
Note: Using headings within your writing can assist you in organizing your thoughts more successfully. For more information about using heading, please click here (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site..
Writing the Final PaperThe paper
- Must be five to seven double-spaced pages in length (not including title and references pages) and formatted according to APA style (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site. as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site..
- Must include a separate title page with the following:
- A header
- Title of paper
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
- Must begin with an introductory paragraph (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site. that has a succinct thesis statement (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site..
- Must utilize academic voice (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site..
- Must paraphrase (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site. material, avoiding direct quotes.
- Minimal quotes are used within the writing. (No more than 2-3 sentences.). For more information about how to synthesize your writing, please visit the Ashford Writing Center (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site..
- Must address the topic with critical thought (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site..
- Must end with a conclusion (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site. that reaffirms the thesis.
- Must use at least five peer-reviewed scholarly sources. Additional scholarly sources are encouraged. Be sure to integrate your research (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site. smoothly rather than simply inserting it.
- The Scholarly, Peer Reviewed, and Other Credible Sources (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site. table offers additional guidance on appropriate source types. If you have questions about whether a specific source is appropriate for this assignment, please contact your instructor. Your instructor has the final say about the appropriateness of a specific source for a particular assignment.
- Must document all sources in APA style as outlined here (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site. and here (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site..
- Must include a separate reference page (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site. that is formatted according to APA style.
- Must be submitted to Grammarly (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site. for review and correction prior to submitting.