Your proposal needs to address two of the following themes:
1. The implementation of educational practices that challenge deficit narratives around the concept of culture.
2. The implementation of educational practices that challenge the production and reproduction of inequalities in schools.
3. The implementation of educational practices that capitalize on students’ “funds of knowledge”.
4. The implementation of educational practices that take into consideration how schools should work with families from diverse backgrounds in order to enhance the learning experience of their children.
5. The implementation of educational practices that challenge stereotyped categories of students (e.g. “model minority”).
6. The implementation of educational practices that take into consideration the role of language in the educational achievement of all students, and more specifically, the educational achievement of linguistic minoritized students.
7. The implementation of educational practices based on culturally responsive/culturally sustaining education to promote equitable access for all students.
Your proposal should contain the following elements:
1. Clear statement of the problems/issues. Clearly indicate which two themes you are choosing for your proposal.
2. Your proposal o Detailed, specific practical steps or measures that need to be implemented.
1. This is an academic essay. It must be typed and double-spaced. Use font Times New Roman (size 12), and use 1-inch margins.
2. Your proposal should be well supported by evidence from the course readings. You must integrate and cite at least 8 course readings.
3. Cite authors’ names, year, page numbers, etc. as you explain your sources. You may also cite additional supplementary sources (e.g. lecture notes, videos, podcasts, audio documentaries, guest speakers, etc.). But these supplementary sources should not be the primary sources for your arguments.
4. Please include a Works Cited section.
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount! Use Discount Code “Newclient” for a 15% Discount!NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.
The post final paper 212 appeared first on Essay Writers.