Providing healthcare services to residents in rural areas has presented increased challenges that include access and cost. For this paper, you will be using a case study that focuses on Pocahontas Memorial Hospital located in Pocahontas County, West Virginia. Pocahontas Memorial Hospital (PMH) would like to offer a comprehensive satellite health clinic within Pocahontas County. You have been contracted to prepare a report for the PMH Board of Directors to guide them in determining the feasibility of opening a satellite clinic as part of a strategic initiative for their annual strategic management planning process.
Your report should be organized according to the following structure and contain the elements described:
- Description of PMH and potential project
- Discussion of whether the organization’s mission, vision, and goals support the project.
- Recommendations and Implementation: This is where you detail your recommendations and strategies for implementation. Your recommendations should be based directly on what was discovered in the case study, assessment, market analysis, and SWOT:
- Feasibility for development of a satellite clinic
- Value-adding support and resources (e.g., equipment, technology)
- Develop strategic initiatives
- Short- and long-terms plans for implementation of strategic initiatives
- Brief discussion of how you will evaluate and benchmark this project.
- Conclusion: This brief summary should pull together your assessment and recommendations and leave the audience with a clear sense of what can be done.
4 References, APA
The post HCM580 CSU Global Feasability To Expand Rural Healthcare Case Study appeared first on Submit Your Homeworks.
HCM580 CSU Global Feasability To Expand Rural Healthcare Case Study was first posted on February 14, 2021 at 4:27 am.
©2019 “Submit Your Assignment”. Use of this feed is for personal non-commercial use only. If you are not reading this article in your feed reader, then the site is guilty of copyright infringement. Please contact me at