Final Report Assignment – HCI499 INTRODUCTION The health information systems adoption is one of the most effective methods used to
alleviate the widening health care demand and supply gap. The purpose of this report
assignment is to identify and evaluate the current health care delivery system in your
training hospital. This evaluation should lead you to propose a healthcare system or
application and explain why this health system or application should be implemented
in your selected hospital.
Your Description of the Proposed System or (Health Application) should include:
1. The organization overview
2. Proposed System or Application, Its Features and Benefits
3. Its Challenges and Successful Factors
4. Tangible Values in Terms of Money
5. Tangible Values in Terms of Clinical Improvement
6. Patient Values
You should submit as a .pdf document to the blackboard on the deadline. late submissions will not be accepted after the deadline.
• This report should indicate that you’ve fulfilled the internship objectives
• Plagiarism is strictly not accepted in any form
• Overall Word limit = 300 to 600 words
• Well Referenced
• Font size = 12
• Font style = Times New Roman
• Double- Space
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount! Use Discount Code “Newclient” for a 15% Discount!NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.
The post he health information systems adoption is one of the most effective methods used to alleviate the widening health care demand and supply gap. appeared first on The Nursing TermPaper.