I’m working on a Management question and need guidance to help me study.
To prepare for this assignment, review Figures 3.1, 3.2, 3.3, and 3.5 from your textbook. Select a Middle Eastern company of your choosing and complete an Industry Analysis by answering the following questions.
- Analyze and predict industry profitability:
- How have structural changes created uncertainty and what is the outlook for profitability in the future?
- Apply and detail Porter’s 5 forces framework with a graphic representation (Figure 3.3) and written explanation for your selected company.
- Explain profitability differences to other industries (Chapter 3, Table 3.1) and then predict future profitably.
- Drawing industry boundaries:
- What industry is it in?
- Who is competing with whom?
- Are the boundaries of the industry clear‐cut?
- Implications for strategy:
- What strategies can companies adopt to reduce competitive pressure and improve industry profitability?
- Which strategies might work for your organization?
- Identifying Key Success Factors (KSFs):
- What are the KSFs of your company?
- How do customers choose between rival offerings?
- Examine the competition (Figure 3.6).
- Have your companies KSFs changed over time?
Your well-written paper should meet the following requirements:
- Be 7 pages in length, which does not include the required title and reference pages, which are never a part of the content minimum requirements.
- Use APA style guidelines.
- Support your submission with course material concepts, principles, and theories from the textbook and at least 3 scholarly, peer-reviewed journal articles unless the assignment calls for more.
- Chapter 2 (Industry Analysis section, pp. 40-55) in Foundations of Strategy