You want to create a study to examine the psychological factors affecting how teenagers in an impoverished urban area spend their time outside of school. For this assignment, you will design this study. Below is a list of each of the components on which you will be evaluated. You will be evaluated based on the following:
- Use of the scientific method.
- Discussion of which methods you used, why, and potential sources of error.
- Explanation of the relationship between the hypothesis vs. the null hypothesis; and connection to your study.
- Analysis of potential ethical issues, their importance in research, and how to address them.
- Discussion of potential issues regarding culture, gender, diversity, or the environment and how to address them.
- Explanation of which types of sources were used and how these choices may affect results.
- An overview of how you would present your findings and why they can be classified as being within the field of psychology.
- Please provide your answers in a 2-3-page Microsoft Word document.
- Cite any sources in APA format.