I’m working on a Statistics exercise and need support.
Homework Assignment 3 (uses “reasons to buy” data and “cars-triola” data
- Using Reason to buy data, find the clustered bar chart and perform a chi square test of independence on the two variables, student group and reasons to buy.
- Use the appropriate T-tests for the following:
- To see if the average city mileage is significantly different than 20 mpg.
- Is the average highway mileage significantly higher than the average city mileage for this sample?
- Is there a significant difference in the average city mileage comparing manual versus auto transmission vehicles?
- Is there any significant difference in the average city mileage comparing 4, 6 and 8 cylinder vehicles?
- And also do a post hoc comparison test.
- Do an error bar graph.