What should be included within a reports introduction?
Your response should be at least 75 words in length. You are required to use at least your textbook as source material for your response. All sources used, including the textbook, must be referenced; paraphrased and quoted material must have accompanying citations.
Pfeiffer, W., & Adkins, K. (2012, Pg. 134-135). Technical communication fundamentals. Upper Saddle River, NJ: Prentice Hall.
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount! Use Discount Code “Newclient” for a 15% Discount!NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.
I’m studying and need help with a English question to help me learn.
Prior to beginning work on this discussion forum, read The Value of General Education blog post, What Is the Purpose of Taking General Classes for a College Degree?, General Education Requirements: What’s the Point?, and Integrated General Education: A Brief Look Back articles, review the What Is CRAAP? handout, and view the Integrating Research tutorial and Picking Your Topic IsResearch! video.
Before writing your introduction, review the five learning outcomes for this course:
- Apply ethical theory and moral reasoning to academic knowledge and societal concerns.
- Utilize principles of critical thinking in problem-solving.
- Communicate through investigative research and writing.
- Utilize information technology skills appropriate to interdisciplinary studies.
- Articulate the responsibility of global citizenship and multicultural understanding with regard to academic and professional pursuits.
After reviewing the five learning outcomes, post an introduction in which you
- Identify three out of five skills or competencies you have acquired through participation in general education courses that will help you meet your academic and career goals.
- Describe your three chosen skills and explain which activities, assignments, or courses helped you acquire them.