Can you help me understand this Management question?
Each week, you will work on one aspect that will help you prepare for the course and reflect. Consider this Journal as study notes. This Journal will provide an opportunity to capture new ideas from knowledge gained and record your thoughts throughout the course. This will also give you an opportunity to record questions you may wish to research further in preparation for other assigned work. Please remember that copying and pasting your own notes without revising is a form of self-plagiarism.
Begin your post with the label: Unit 9: Forecasting
Research the following topics related to Forecasting:
- Qualitative/quantitative/mixed methods
- Forecasting demand
- Forecasting accuracy
In a Word document, compose three paragraphs describing the topics: one paragraph per selected topic, based on your simulation activities, course material, and additional research you conduct online
While listening to this week’s archived Seminar, complete a reflective document. You may write the assignment in a bulleted list format OR paragraph format. APA style is not required.
The main topics discussed.
Sub-topics and/or subsequent classroom discussion.
Points you found of interest.
Any additional reflections or suggestions.
SEMINAR OPTION 2
If you are unable to attend the Seminar, you must complete the following alternative assignment to earn points for this part of the class. View this week’s archived Seminar and write a 1-page paper, double spaced that summarizes the Seminar and what you learned.
Part 1: Agency and Contract:
- As the real estate agent in your state of residence, determine your agency relationship and legal responsibilities with regards to the buyer and the seller (disclose the state you live in).
- Recommend a viable contract that is in the buyer’s interests. Then discuss how this contract would change if written in the seller’s interests.
- Recommend a contract to the buyer based on a dual agency relationship and explain why. Then based on this dual agency relationship, discuss how you would ensure access for your buyer to the property as part of a contract, if the current owner uses a right of way access to the property.
Part 2: Contract Issues
- Explain the legal rights involved
- How would you handle this occurrence from a legal and ethical perspective as the broker?
Part 3: Inspection Issues
- How would you advise the buyer to proceed regarding the following problems found during inspection based on their desire to buy this particular house?
- Lead-based paint and lead pipes
Part 4: Easements
There is a utility easement for a gas line that runs through a portion of the backyard where you know the rock star client wants to build a pool house; with this knowledge how should you proceed?
- Provide a step by step process to deal with this issue considering the following:
- The ethical and legal issues involved
- The contractual issues
- The buyers, sellers and gas company interests
- Resolution of the problem
Download the Assignment deliverables.
Your APA formatted paper should be 2–3 pages in length not including the title and references page (use at least 3 viable outside references).