mis480 critical thinking 6
You are a project manager leading a BI solution implementation to solve an issue with analyzing big data. The planning and analysis plan have been completed and implementation is about to start. You have been asked by the stakeholder to outline the plan for implementation. Your outline should include:
- The process to manage the implementation phase
- Testing plans and resources
- Technical and non-technical documentation for users and developers
- The process to mitigate risks, resources, and timelines if issues arise with moving configurations to different environments.
Your paper should be 2-3 pages in length and conform to the CSU-Global Guide to Writing and APA (Links to an external site.). Include at least three scholarly references in addition to the course textbook. The CSU-Global Library is a good place to find these references.
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Use Discount Code “Newclient” for a 15% Discount!
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.
MIS480 Critical Thinking 6
I’m trying to study for my Python course and I need some help to understand this question.
Option #2: Career Development Criteria—Self Marketing
GitHub New Project Demonstration
GitHub is a hosting service for projects that use Git. Git is a revision control system tool that manages source code history. You can store project codes in GitHub repositories.
For this week’s assignment, create a python project and upload to the GitHub website (https://github.com/ (Links to an external site.)). Submit a report in a Word document that includes:
- A description of the project
- A rationale for why you chose to create the project to upload
- An explanation of the output of your project
- A description of how your project can be used by other programmers to solve a business problem
- The benefits and challenges of using GitHub to store projects.
Your report must:
- Be 2-3 pages long, in addition to a title page.
- Cite and include a minimum of 3 reviewed, scholarly references. The reference page and title page do not count in the length of the assignment submission.
- Include a screenshot of your GitHub account with the project loaded and project output.
- Be formatted according to the CSU-Global Guide to Writing and APA (Links to an external site.).