Help me study for my Business class. I’m stuck and don’t understand.
This week’s materials emphasize the complexity surrounding processes designed to maximize team efficiency and performance.
For your initial post to this discussion forum:
- Begin by describing how the impact of conflict on teams may be “good, bad, or ugly.”
- Describe how conflict in some cases may be necessary to bring about desired outcomes.
- Illustrate your position regarding at least one of these circumstances (conflict is good, bad, ugly, and/or necessary) by citing an example from a popular or academic source (i.e., an academic journal, popular or trade magazine, newspaper, broadcast, or the internet).
Post your initial response of at least 250 words early and check back often to continue the discussion. Be sure to respond to at least two posts from other students or your instructor. Your responses in the discussion board must be well written according to the CSU-Global Guide to Writing and APA (Links to an external site.). Finally, be sure to include in your initial post at least one reference using the CSU Library or other professional and scholarly references.
- Lacroix, M. (2017). Can servant leaders fuel the leadership fire? The relationship between servant leadership and followers’ leadership avoidance. Administrative Sciences, 7(1), 6.
- Nebojsa P. (2016). Are authentic leaders satisfied with their job? International Journal for Quality Research, 10(2), 325-340.
- Tao, Jun, Jiang, Wanxing, Liu, Chang, Yang, Xin, Zhang, Weiguo, & Zhang, Haomin. (2017). New employee intention to leave and consequent work performance: Does leadership style matter? Social Behavior and Personality: An International Journal, 45(10), 1707-1722.
- Capsim Inbox. (n.d.). Developing your skills [Video file]. Retrieved from https://downstream-to-capsim-customers.s3.amazonaws.com/production/videos/CapsimINBOX/Welcome%20to%20Capsim%20Inbox_v3.mp4