I’m studying for my English class and need an explanation.
Please see link below for the one drive template needed for this assignment
Due at the end of Week 1 (not eligible for late policy unless an approved, documented exception is provided)*In the workplace, incomplete work is not accepted. The professional experience assignments are designed to help prepare you for that environment. To earn credit, make sure you complete all elements and follow the directions exactly as written. This is a pass/fail assignment, so no partial credit is possible. Assignments that follow directions as written will be scored at a 22. Assignments that are incomplete or do not follow directions will be scored at a zero.Steps to Complete Professional Experience One:
- Step One: Find an article about effective professional communication that was published in the last 18 months.
- Step Two: Read the article and develop a 25 to 50-word summary. Summaries shorter than 25 words and longer than 50 will not receive credit.
- Step Three: On the top of the page, there is a Link to One Drive – that link will take you to a document entitled “Professional Communication Table.” Locate and click on this linkStep four: The table requests that you provide a hyperlink to the article, your 25-50 word summary, and your name (in the employee section). Fill in the table with the requested information.In order to receive your points for completing this task you must do the following:
- Provide a viable link (not a URL) to the article
- Ensure your summary is no less than 25 and no more than 50 words
- Fill in the “Employee” section with your first and last name
- Copy the webpage link to the article you summarized and submit it to the Professional Experience 1 link in Blackboard
This is a pass/fail assignment. All elements must be completed (simulating the workplace where incomplete work is unacceptable) for credit. You cannot receive partial credit.The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Plan, create, and evaluate professional documents.
- Write clearly, coherently, and persuasively using proper grammar, mechanics, and formatting appropriate to the situation.
- Deliver professional information to various audiences using appropriate tone, style, and format.
- Learn communication fundamentals and execute various professional tasks in a collaborative manner.
- Analyze professional communication examples to assist in revision.