I’m studying and need help with a Psychology question to help me learn.
work into four paragraphs and briefly explain in your post the following:
- The research purpose of your inquiry
- The rationale
- Issues of positionality
- The research questions
Topic: The lack of Education in Haiti
- Qualitative research article on the Lack of Education in Haiti.
- Same topic: Lack of Education in Haiti:Review the qualitative research article you found and identify each of the components of the research design and consider what is present and what is missing.
use the below required headings.
The Research Question (full paragraph that briefly states the core of the issue to be addressed, ending with the research question)
Research Question to use
How does it feel when …?”
“How does it feel to …?”
“What does it feel like to …?
“What does it feel like when …?”
“What is it like to experience …?”
“How has the experience of …?” (for case study approach)
“What explains the feeling of …?” (for grounded theory approach)
“What is it like to experience … ( experiencing something over time)? (for narrative approach)
“What is it like to … (indicate specific location and phenomenon)? (for ethnography approach)
“How is xxx perceived by xxx?”
“Topic the lack of Education in Haiti.
need reseach question and answer
work into three paragraphs and post the following:
- A brief statement of the purpose and primary research question the article addresses
- An assessment of how thoroughly the research design was presented, including what was missing
- An assessment of the extent of the researcher’s presentation of positionality, reflexivity, and bias
Here are the discussion 2 headings
Article Research Purpose
Article Research Question
Article Research Design Alignment
Article Researcher Bias
be sure that all paragraphs are at least four substantive and relevant sentences, that the work is formatted according to APA guidelines, and that each paragraph is cited, using the course information and your own independent research (no cites needed for the personal reflect
Ravitch, S. M., & Carl, N. M. (2016). Qualitative research: Bridging the conceptual, theoretical, and methodological. Thousand Oaks, CA: Sage Publications.
- Chapter 3, “Critical Qualitative Research Design” (pp. 85–89) (previously read in Week 2)
Rubin, H. J., & Rubin, I. S. (2012). Qualitative interviewing: The art of hearing data (3rd ed.). Thousand Oaks, CA: Sage Publications.
- Chapter 3, “Qualitative Data-Gathering Methods and Style” (pp. 25–39)
- Chapter 4, “Designing Research for the Responsive Interviewing Model” (pp. 42–57)