1. Read the case study: Closing Case: The Ebola Challenge
2. Please FOLLOW this format/outline for your case analysis:
A) Identification of the Problem, Main Issue, OR Learning Point of the Case
B) Situation Analysis
C) Recommendations and/or Conclusions
DO NOT USE Q&A WAY TO ANSWER THE QUESTION
3. Maximum number of pages for case analysis: 2 (single or double-spaced okay). Make sure to include a list of citations/references
4. ASE GUIDE QUESTIONS: (to help with your analysis)
1) As CEO of a leading pharmaceutical firm, how do you respond to Dr. Margaret Chan’s (Director-General of the WHO) statements that the pharmaceutical industry is primarily “profit-driven” and had failed to invest in the development of a vaccine or cure for Ebola?
2) You are a shareholder of a pharmaceutical firm that announced its new investment to develop an Ebola vaccine and that as a result, your dividend would be reduced, would you support or not support the firm’s decision to spend your money to combat Ebola? Explain your answer.
3) Take the role of a US government official. What would be your recommendations to incentivize pharmaceutical firms to develop an Ebola vaccine?
The post Read the case and analysis it appeared first on Brainy Term Papers.
Read the case and analysis it was first posted on March 4, 2021 at 11:29 am.©2019 “Brainy Term Papers”. Use of this feed is for personal non-commercial use only. If you are not reading this article in your feed reader, then the site is guilty of copyright infringement. Please contact me at email@example.com