I need help with a Accounting question. All explanations and answers will be used to help me learn.
The textbook contains a series of case problems that highlight situations that real organizations could encounter and are related to the weekly learning activities.
- At the end of Chapter seventeen of the textbook, there are Case Studies. Please read the New World Chemicals INC.
Write a five to seven page APA report answering the questions below. Do not just answer the questions, but use the questions to formulate your report. Your paper should demonstrate thoughtful consideration of the ideas and concepts presented in the course and provide new thoughts and insights relating directly to this topic. Your response should reflect scholarly writing and current APA standards. Be sure to adhere to University’s Academic Integrity Policy.
Questions to be answered in your report:
- Questions in Chapter Seventeen being asked in the textbook.
The purpose of this assignment for the student is:
- Use information technology to complete academic writing and research.
- Present written information in a persuasive, organized, clear, and concise manner relying on research, data, and analytics.
- Use acceptable paragraph and sentence structure with minimum grammar, punctuation, and spelling errors; and demonstrate appropriate word choice, tone, and format.
- Explain how the cash conversion cycle is determined, how the cash budget is constructed, and how each is used in working capital management.
Requirements of the assignment:
- All papers must follow all APA requirements including an abstract. (10% deduction if not)
- All papers must have a reference page. The textbook is an acceptable source.
- The body of the paper 5 – 7 pages, no more or less.
- Title page, abstract, and reference pages are required. However, they do not count towards any page count.
- Writing should reflect an understanding of the chapter’s basic concepts, thorough research, and logic and critical thinking skills.
- The introduction is attention-getting with sufficient background information to establish the topic and a clear thesis statement.
- The conclusion summarizes the main points and leaves the reader with a strong comprehension of the paper’s significance and the author’s understanding.
- Grammatically correct – No spelling, grammar, or mechanical errors.
- Do not use the first person. (10% deduction if used)