Mod 4 this module identifies several measures of the learning and growth perspective, such as
- Real-time availability of accurate customer and internal process information to front-line employees
- Ability to launch new products
- Ability to create more value for customers
- Ability to penetrate new markets
- Alignment of employee incentives with overall organizational success factors
- Rates of improvement in critical customer-based and internal processes
Consideration of these measures reveals that it can be difficult to quantify these factors.
Part I Identify one specific example (from the list above) of a measure of learning and growth measure that you feel could be critical to an organization, but difficult to measure.
Part II Choose other 3 measures and propose (from the list above) a metric that could be used to quantify it.