I’m studying for my Economics class and need an explanation.
- Students will be expected to analyze and evaluate the issue or topic and provide recommendations. Here are some sample topics:
- Countries that do not believe in comparative advantage
- How do people respond to economic incentives?
- Stories of positive or negative externalities
- What’s the best healthcare system in the world?
- Examples of behavioral economics
- Differences between monopolies, monopolistic competition, oligopolies, and the perfectly competitive market
- Income inequality throughout the world