1. Which is the vertebrate class that is considered the first entirely terrestrial?
2. Compared to amphibians what is an example of evolutionary novelty present in beings of the class Reptilia against the loss of water through the skin?
3. What are instances of a carnivorous and an herbivorous reptile?
4. Do beings of the class Reptilia perform gas exchange in the same way amphibians do?
5. How is the circulatory system of reptiles characterized? What is the basic difference between the amphibian and the reptile heart?
6. Which is the kind of nitrogen waste eliminated by beings of the class Reptilia?
7. How has the importance of the brain evolved from fishes to reptiles?
8. How is reproduction done in beings of the class Reptilia?
9. Do beings of the class Reptilia have indirect or direct development?
10. Compared to amphibians what are the two reproductive novelties of beings of the class Reptilia for the survival in dry environments?
11. Concerning the maintenance of body temperature how do beings of the class Reptilia classify?
12. What is an instance of a hypothesis which may explicate why there is not a big representation of the class Reptilia found in Polar Regions?
13. Class Reptilia identity card. How are they characterized according to examples of representing beings, basic morphology, skin, respiration, circulation, nitrogen waste, thermal control and types of reproduction?