1. A miRNA is overexpressed in a number of different cell types. Some of the cell lines die. Why might that be so? Three or four sentences at most.
2. What role does Argonaute play in the cell? 1 or 2 sentences.
3. What are the top 10 predicted gene targets for miR-137? Show the data.
4. What is the binding site for miR137 on MAPK10? Show the data.
5. How does the list of top 10 predicted gene targets for miR-137 compare to the human list? Use the broadly conserved form for the MiR-137 family (there are two choices for mice!). show the data.
6. What is the DNA methylation pattern for the top predicted MiR-137 target in humans? Show it.
7. What is the role of cohesin in the cell?