Post your answers to the 6 questions corresponding to this weekâ€s content on primary care medication management. Provide your responses and rationales. Support your rationales with high level evidence. (See Post Expectations)
1. A patient is being seen at your clinic for depression and has been prescribed Zoloft. At todayâ€s visit, she admits to still taking St. Johnâ€s Wort. What do you tell her?
2. A patient asks if they would benefit from taking Aricept from their mild dementia. What is your response?
3. Your patient asks if he or she should take Propranolol at the beginning of a migraine headache. How do you respond?
4. A patient requires treatment for his ADHD, but is drug tested at his job and they have a zero tolerance policy. Is there a medication he can take to help his attention and focus?
5. What is the most commonly used dopaminergic drug used for Parkinsonâ€s?
6. What other disorder are many of the Antiepileptic drugs used for? Name 2 of the drugs.
Citations: At least two high-level scholarly reference in APA from within the last 5 years
. WITH prowriterhub.com AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT!
The post discussion question 6 appeared first on prowriterhub.com.
discussion question 6 was first posted on April 7, 2021 at 11:45 pm.©2019 “prowriterhub.com”. Use of this feed is for personal non-commercial use only. If you are not reading this article in your feed reader, then the site is guilty of copyright infringement. Please contact me at email@example.com