discussion question 7
100 word count per question
About Kudler Fine Food.docx
What might be an appropriate social initiative for this organization? Why?
Two organizations exist in a community. One organization’s policies reflect its beliefs that the organization’s taxes and employment contributions are sufficient as a social effort. The second organization pursues multiple socially responsible efforts including financial efforts, changes to be a more green organization, and donations of time for employees to contribute to the community. Why might these two organizations differ in their approaches? Do either have any obligations to the community? Why or why not? What are the advantages of the second organization’s approach? What about the first organization?
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount! Use Discount Code “Newclient” for a 15% Discount!NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.
The post discussion question 7 appeared first on Nursing Writers Hub.
I don’t know how to handle this Health & Medical question and need guidance.
This module discussed national priorities for health care and how meaningful use strategies could help move these efforts forward. For this discussion, in 250 words or more:
- Explain meaningful use and the implementation stages of meaningful use.
- Discuss how meaningful use and patient portals have or can directly help you and your family achieve more positive health outcomes.
- Discuss how meaningful use can promote public health?
For this discussion, you will need to post your initial thread before you will be able to see the posts of other students.
Standard HSA Discussion Instructions
- To avoid point loss, carefully follow all assignment instructions and the HSA Discussion Rubric (5 points).
- Review this Discussion Sample to get a better sense of what is expected of your discussion content and participation.
- Complete your original post before 11:59 p.m. Thursday, EST.
- Complete at least two peer replies before 11:59 p.m. Sunday, EST.
- Note that responses to instructor comments do not count toward the minimum number of peer replies.
- Provide properly formatted citations/references for all source material (see HSA Style Guide).
- Do not use any quoted or copied material.