I’m studying for my Management class and don’t understand how to answer this. Can you help me study?
- Select and describe a specific division of a larger healthcare organization, such as an emergency department, a surgical service, or a physician practice.
- Locate at least three recent (within the past three years) journal articles from professional, peer-reviewed journals that discuss dashboard, balanced scorecard, and performance measurement in your chosen healthcare division.
- Write a review of each article and include complete citations.
- Based on the information learned, create and justify the need for four categories of measurement, such as customer satisfaction or financial performance. For each of these four categories, create three specific performance measures. For each measure, describe how it is calculated and/or where the data can be found.
- Explain how the performance measures may change if the analysis is for the organization as a whole rather than a division of the organization.